AT BOX OFFICE
OR CALL 0330 333 4810
VIA MISCHIEF THEATRE
UNTIL OCTOBER 2019
Our Loyalty Card scheme is now up and running.
Loyalty is easy! Recieve a stamp everytime you collect your tickets then use a card with 3 stamps to book 1 free ticket!
The Play That Goes Wrong Loyalty Card Full Terms & Conditions
- The stamp card offer is valid at the Duchess Theatre box office only. All stamp cards are valid until further notice.
- One stamp will be issued by the Duchess Box office theatre staff on the presentation of a valid receipt for tickets to The Play That Goes Wrong bought through Nimax Theatres or any other licensed ticket agent. You must present the stamp card to collect your stamps on the day of the performance your tickets are valid for. Stamps will not be issued retrospectively for past performances (even if a receipt is produced) or at the time of purchase if tickets are being bought in advance.
- Only one stamp will be issued for each transaction made even if that transaction is for more than one ticket.
- No more than one stamp will be issued per performance to the same customer, even if multiple transactions have been made for that same performance by that same customer or that same customer has been gifted a further receipt from a different customer.
- The Play That Goes Wrong reserves the right to stop issuing stamp cards and to withdraw the stamp card scheme at any time and on such notice as it shall deem appropriate. In such a case, it will endeavour, but does not guarantee, to give reasonable notice to allow any cards to be redeemed.
- To claim your complimentary ticket, you must complete this stamp card with three stamps and present it to the Duchess Theatre box office. Complimentary tickets can be issued for any performance subject to availability. Stamps from separate cards may be combined to redeem your complimentary ticket. All relevant cards must be surrendered.
- Photocopied, altered or defaced stamp cards and/or stamps will not be accepted. We may treat as void any stamp card you present if we have reasonable grounds to suspect that you are in breach of these terms and conditions or your participation is fraudulent, unlawful or you have otherwise engaged in behaviour which is contrary to the spirit of the rules or the intention of this promotion.
- This stamp card cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative.
- Use of this stamp card implies acceptance of these terms and conditions of use.
- Stamp cards are issued by and remain the property of The Play That Goes Wrong who reserve the right to (i) take any action deemed necessary if it reasonably believes you have misused the card; and (ii) on reasonable notice to alter or amend the terms and conditions of operation of the stamp card.
- For the purposes of these terms and conditions, “The Play That Goes Wrong" means Goes Wrong Ltd. registered address is 62 Shaftesbury Avenue, London, W1D 6LT.
Joke of the Day
How can you tell you have a really bad case of acne?
It’s when the blind try to read your face.